RE: note to all planning on trimming large shrubs & small trees
gardenchat@hort.net
  • Subject: RE: note to all planning on trimming large shrubs & small trees
  • From: "Johnson, Cyndi D Civ USAF AFMC 95 CS/SCOSI" <cyndi.johnson@edwards.af.mil>
  • Date: Wed, 22 Dec 2010 15:56:44 -0800

It's been raining here for a week (!!!) and I still haven't found my
umbrella. Fortunately I have coats with hoods.
I don't know how much rain we've had because the gauge is broken but
it's got to be 5" or better. For us, that's a heck of a lot. I saw a few
spots of sunlight earlier today, really lifted my spirits, but it's all
black again. It's got to end soon!

Cyndi