Re: note to all planning on trimming large shrubs & small trees
gardenchat@hort.net
  • Subject: Re: note to all planning on trimming large shrubs & small trees
  • From: "Daryl" <dp2413@comcast.net>
  • Date: Wed, 22 Dec 2010 19:45:31 -0500

Bean's used to be really super. Back in the 70's, we'd stop there at any hour of the day or night. We haven't been back for about 30 years, and I understand that a whole new atmosphere has grown up around it. Back then, it was a good place to get a cup of coffee, a dog leash, and the best shirt or canoe in the universe - even if it was 3 in the AM.

I didn't know about William End. From your post, I assume that he didn't produce their fall, but didn't help it, either.