Re: White Christmas
gardenchat@hort.net
  • Subject: Re: White Christmas
  • From: Aplfgcnys@aol.com
  • Date: Mon, 27 Dec 2010 21:51:31 EST

Good for you for getting a foster dog for Christmas. I'm sure you will
have happy years with her.  I really believe that's the best way,
My oldest son flew from Seattle, Washington to Orlando, Florida to
pick up a dog that his wife wanted for Christmas.  How's that for
devotion (or in my mind stupidity).  Of course since he is an employee
of Alaska Airlines he didn't have to pay airfare, but found the round-trip
exhausting since he had to make one leg of it on the flight deck and
couldn't sleep.  I do hope this cocker-spaniel puppy proves to be a
success with their other animals.
Needless to say, I'm only expressing my opinion here - not to them.
Auralie

In a message dated 12/27/2010 7:15:27 PM Eastern Standard Time,