Tree removal
  • Subject: Tree removal
  • From: TeichFauna@aol.com
  • Date: Tue, 20 Dec 2011 09:40:20 -0500 (EST)

Hi.....hope holidays have been good for you all so far...Question please,
if I may.....I know you all are busy, but I really would appreciate info,
especially for anyone living in Georgia, Atlanta specifically.
A friend has been having issues with her neighbors over a tree.  She  is
now having to have it taken down, without roots.  I told her that the  cost
would depend on the size,  w/ or w/out roots,  hauling away, and  how crowded
the area is (near houses, other structures, etc.)    Apparently it's not a
small tree, and she wants it just cut at the roots.   Can anyone give me a
price range that I can give her, and if anyone knows of a  reputable
reasonable service that they can recommend for her...she'd very much  appreciate this.
I know how much it would cost around here, but every area is different, and
 I don't know who to recommend there.  So if anyone can assist, I'd
appreciate that too, since I'm not much help from this end.
Thanks....and Merry Christmas, Happy Hanukah, or just Happy Holidays  !!!
Whatever you celebrate this time of year!!!!
zone 9
Texas Gulf Coast