Re: Merry Christmas now FG
  • Subject: Re: Merry Christmas now FG
  • From: kathy <cornergar@aol.com>
  • Date: Wed, 28 Dec 2011 10:26:03 -0500 (EST)

Guess I will have to use my imagination..or there's always Facebook for pics.
Saw your great list of 10 favorite plants in Fine Gardening. I haven't tried
arisaema or spigelia but will be looking for those. I have a lot of hydrangeas
(wonderful plant) but not 'Hayes Starburst'. Sounds like I should add it to
the landscape. Thanks for all the info you give. kathy