From: owner-gardenchat@hort.net [mailto:owner-gardenchat@hort.net] On Behalf
Of Daryl
Sent: Wednesday, December 28, 2011 10:42 AM
To: gardenchat@hort.net
Subject: Re: [CHAT] Merry Christmas

Hi Gene,

What gauge is your railroad? My husband's father bought his first train for
him for his first Christmas in '48. O Scale . We've got a bit of G that we
had planned to use in the garden, but caring for aging parents put the
kibosh on that, and we're past the stage where we want to crawl around on
the ground anymore.