Re: Merry Christmas
gardenchat@hort.net
  • Subject: Re: Merry Christmas
  • From: Donna <gossiper@sbcglobal.net>
  • Date: Wed, 28 Dec 2011 09:22:31 -0800 (PST)

I hear ya all..... DH has the raised bed and half finished G train in the
garden and a TON of stuff for it in the basement... sigh!  It's going on 4-5
years now and still not even able to run.... I threaten to make it a veggie
garden last spring but he promised to do something... which didn't happen
again.

Donna