Re: Merry Christmas/Happy New Year
gardenchat@hort.net
  • Subject: Re: Merry Christmas/Happy New Year
  • From: BONNIE_HOLMES <bonnie_holmes@comcast.net>
  • Date: Fri, 30 Dec 2011 14:25:39 +0000 (UTC)

Quilters call unfinished projects UFOs. Currently, my guild has a
contest to finish up those UFOs. Last year, I made a resolution to work
on mine and got 7 completed. I'm renewing my resolution this year to get
more done. :)

So, you find out you are so normal. I think unusual is for the person to
decide on a project and get it done before starting on any others.

So glad you are back in your house with holiday decorations and good memories. Certainly lifts the spirit.

ETN Zone 7