Re: Unfinished projects, was Merry Christmas/Happy New Year
gardenchat@hort.net
  • Subject: Re: Unfinished projects, was Merry Christmas/Happy New Year
  • From: Aplfgcnys@aol.com
  • Date: Sat, 31 Dec 2011 10:19:41 -0500 (EST)

Those are interesting, Bonnie.  My right hand is not completely disabled -
just
doesn't work right and cramps if I use it very much.  All those devices
seem to
replace the left hand.  I guess one could adjust, but the whole knitting
process
would have to be relearned.  Anyway, I still find plenty to do to keep me
busy -
and I can do Spider Solitaire on the computer with my left hand.

Thanks, anyway.

Hope you have a delightful New Year's Eve.  Chet has bought a bottle of
champagne, so I guess we'll watch the ball drop on television.  He has just
been diagnosed with shingles, so maybe he won't want to stay up.  Since
we get up at 5:00 AM on Sundays to go to early church, I expect I will give
up early.

Have a good one,
Auralie

In a message dated 12/30/2011 7:25:04 PM Eastern Standard Time,