Drat that rat, anyway! or Let's kill Phil!

Man! The more winters go by that the dreaded rodent of Pennsylvania sees
his shadow the less I like him! Does anyone know what his record of
correct predictions is, just out of curiosity? I saw a press release
that said he has seen his shadow 41 times over the past 50 years...what
I want to know is how many of those 41 times has he been correct? This
very mild winter we've had so far is spoiling me completely...although
we've had a couple of inches in the past week and we may get another
inch later today...I just want spring to be here!!!! I've been working
on my quilt to keep myself occupied but with new catalogs arriving in
the mail daily filled with seeds and plants of every kind imaginable,
I'm having major gardening withdrawals! The good news is that the indoor
plants are actually making it through the winter--I haven't killed any
of them yet so I must be having a run of good luck there! Well, enough
whining...have a great day everyone!

Melody, IA (Z 5/4)

--Albert Einstein

Join Excite! - http://www.excite.com