Re: where is everyone? / Outside

Outside all day yesterday, Donna.
    Weather was simply too good to say inside. Played with cleaning up the
dead stuff from the garden, staying on top of the winter germinating weeds
in spots that were not mulched last fall. Incidentally, the ground was still
frozen in most places... with a thin bead of moisture just under the soil
surface. Lots of plump buds just at the surface on hellebore nigers,
primula. Won't be long now before we actually see some color.
    One more warm day today and then we dive back into winter for the rest
of this week. give me time to rest my aching muscles from yesterday.
    Gene E. Bush
Munchkin Nursery & Gardens, llc
Zone 6/5  Southern Indiana