Re: Drat that rat, anyway! or Let's kill Phil!

Melody, I haven't tried snow angels, the snow blows and drifts so that some
areas are almost bare, and others are hip-deep or higher. However, when my
grandson was here over the Christmas holiday, he dug a small cave in the
snow. He's 14 and still sweet-natured; I am blessed.

Maria NE PA, zone 5b