RE: Looking for guinea pigs

Nah, just another option in the wonderful world of the internet. If you
have internet explorer or netscape and even some other mail programs,
you probably do have a newsreader.

I would suggest you sign up for Chris's guinea pig list. He will explain
it all.

And being totally out of line here folk :).... Chris does a lot for us,
he is asking that you sign up and help him determine the best way to set
up future plans on his hort community. He wants your opinions. I
personally think this is the least we can do. Heck, we talk about
everything else... why not that too? Of course Chris would not burden
the entire chat list with this..  so he created another one :)  I would
also assume that it will not be a very active one, if we all just answer
or comment on his questions / remarks. Chris has never been known to be
gabby! :)