From: Gene Bush <genebush@otherside.com>
Sent: 02/04/03 07:07 AM
To: gardenchat@hort.net
Subject: [CHAT] Hosta College

> Don't forget ...
    The Hosta College is coming up on March 7th and 8th in Piqua, Ohio.
Received my booklet from the Great Lakes Region with choices for classes
Saturday. I will be teaching one during the first session, but after that
get to attend 4 classes. Lunch is always great and the dinner on Saturday
evening is even better. Over 500 shade gardeners and hosta-nuts under one
roof for the weekend......
    Last one in......
    Gene E. Bush
Munchkin Nursery & Gardens, llc