Hydrange macrophylla 'Bailmer' aka Endless Summer

Recently I had discussed on another list a new Baileys introduction, Hydranga
macrophylla 'Bailmer' Endless Summer
 I attended the Iowa Nursery & Landscape Assoc convention/trade show last
Thurs & Fri. Baileys were at the trade show and had a potted plant in full
bloom on display.  It is gorgeous!  I went to the booth and ask about H.
'Bilmer' & the representatives didn't know anything about this plant.  They
refer to it as Endless Summer.  This confuses me as I picked up an
informational sheet on this plant which is labeled Endless Summer (Tm)
Hydrangea, (2nd line) Hydrangea macrophylla, 'Bailmer' PPAF.  This is to be
released 2004 and is hardy to zone 4.  This is one that we in the cold north
should look for next year. Wow!
    Lauren Springer was the introductory speaker.  I have heard her speak
several times.  I find most of these speakers do not change their talk unless
they talk from the cuff. The speaker that impressed me was John Ball,
professor South Dakota St Univ. & also serves as campus arborist.  As our MG
coordinator said, ' he has the zeal
of an evangelist, the humor of a comedian, and the knowledge of a professor'.
 That may have been taken from some other source but it is a fitting
description.  I later found out he will be a speaker at our (Iowa) Mg
conference in March.
    Ceres, Iowa zone 4/5