From: owner-gardenchat@hort.net [mailto:owner-gardenchat@hort.net] On Behalf
Of Gene Bush
Sent: Thursday, February 06, 2003 8:59 AM
To: gardenchat@hort.net
Subject: Re: [CHAT] Hosta College

Hello Bonnie,
    Fee for the Hosta College is $35 if you are a member of one of the
chapters or national hosta society. $50 if you are not. There is a limited
number who can be fit into the building... something like a few over 500, so
preference is given to members first. Most hosta chapters cost little or
next to nothing to belong to. Saturday evening dinner is $15. Lunch is
included in the $35 admittance. Date on class selections is February 11th,
so not much time. All kinds of interests beside hosta to learn... speakers
on everything for European gardens, to trough making to birdhouses to
annuals and tender perennials to plant nuts like myself.
    Gene E. Bush
Munchkin Nursery & Gardens, llc
www.munchkinnursery.com
genebush@munchkinnursery.com