Brr it's cold and seeds

Greetings from Colorado Everyone!!
        It is a fine sunny morning here in Evergreen....-10F outside 10" of
snow in the last four days ( whoohoo) and 50 degrees in the house. Time to
stoke that wood stove as soon as I get off here. Yesterday I planted 4
varieties of tomatoes for garden center sales...Northern Exposure,
Sanitam(both will grow and produce in the cooler summers here in the
mountains), San Marzano paste, and Red House Freestanding. I will be getting
more varieties from my growers, but they provide for the plains folks and
not the mountain folks.
        Today, I am going to plant the 3 vaieties from Belamcambas.

Its cold. my fingers are numb.

keep warm

Betsy