Re: Brr it's cold and seeds

I'm happy to have snow cover too, but I do wish the stuff would stay put
instead of heaping itself up in ever deeper piles with bare spots in
between!!  (The wind does create some remarkable sculptures however!)  As
for spring, this is the first real sign of winter we've had, very late, so
I'm still hoping for enough winter to put some moisture back into the soil.

Linda