Re: renaming plants

Claire,
I agree with you.  I'd never ask for a Solenostemon.  I only meant for use
in plant lists, labeling, researching, etc.  However, if someone told me
they'd gotten a new Snakewort, I couldn't be sure just what they had. As
for pels, if they would just say they are looking for ANNUAL geraniums, I'd
have no problem with it.

Kitty

Most