Re: BD-OT, OT, OT!!

Hate to get on the Birthday band wagon again ..BUT I have to tell you
Jesse..just a very short time after I wished you a happy one I got the long
awaited call from my daughter. I have a brand new grandson, James Wyatt born
Feb 6th 11:15 pm. No need for everyone to send congrats..I know you're all
p.s. Love the idea of being called part of a "tribe".