RE: Brr it's cold and daffodils

Nope, some of us are here... just not awake enough yet :)

There is no signs of life here. Everything is still frozen, but the snow
did melt away during a warm period last week. Thinking it is near zero
here with a wind chill way below. Burrrrrrr!

So Andrea, what are you transplanting? We have been doing that for the
last month at our clubs greenhouse. For those of us in the northern
area, working in the greenhouse weekly does the spirit good. Warmth,
something green to look at and smell, hands in dirt... yep, every
gardener needs that to make it thru the winter.

Donna
IL, Zone 5

> Jesse-looks like you and I are the only ones up so far this morning.
It's