Re: Brr it's cold and daffodils

Good 'mornin you early birds.I've been up since 7a.m, did my exercises,
will make breakfast & get ready for church. Had a great day yesterday. We
had our men's breakfast & after, 2 guys came to help me finish pruning my
purple plum tree. It is ready to break out into leaf/flowere buds. Now
I've the job to clean up before I start my yreatments? The weather has
been fantastic. Crispy 55 or so & early a.m. about 26 - 38. Clear blue
skiea. You all have a gr888 day.

Tony Veca <><
Another Gr888 Day in Paradise !!!!!
Vancouver, WA