RE: New Question

Well, I see this is a problem everywhere.... At the nature center, we
made up maps to go along the popular trails instead of markers that
always disappeared... with a description and info about certain plants.
Self guided tour you might say... Of course no one dropped anything into
the donation box for using these, nor returned them... so cost factors
into that idea for this year.

Now thinking of doing plant ids and info sheet that would only be for a
certain area. (to keep printing costs down, a sheet rather than a book)
Has anyone ever uses a pvc pipe piece with covers ( to keep the wet out)
and placed info in them for people to take? I suppose they would not put
the covers back on either :(