From: "Andrea H" <hodgesaa@islc.net>
To: <gardenchat@hort.net>
Subject: Re: [CHAT] Brr it's cold and daffodils
Date: Sun, 9 Feb 2003 09:56:39 -0500

Jesse-looks like you and I are the only ones up so far this morning. It's
cloudy and damp and cold here. Not COLD, just uncomfortable. I've got
daffodils coming up too but not blooming. It was so dry here this winter
that everything's trying to catch up now that we've had some rain.

Spent yesterday transplanting 656 plugs into 3 inch containers. Fortunately
my sister and brother-in-law helped me or it would have taken me DAYS!
Needless to say, the greenhouse is full. Now let's just cross our fingers
and hope that my mixed container gardens sell really well this year.

Andrea H
Beaufort, SC
Zone 8b