RE: New Question

I haven't done the pvc bit, but I do a Self Guided Tour for our Display
Gardens.  Each garden has a wooden sign showing the name of the garden.  To
the side of the sign I have attached an eye hook.  to that I attach a
chain.  On the other end is the laminated sheet for the area.  The first
year they took too much of a beating from the wind, so last year I attached
a sort of basket to the back side of the sign and the tour sheet rests in
there but is set up high enough to be seen over the sign itself.  The chain
is long enough for the visitor to take out and read.

The front side of the laminated sheet explains things about the garden
design, its purpose, some background on its evolution, whatever would be of
interest.  On the flip side, I spotlight 5 or 6 plants - making sure to
select flowering times over the entire season.  I print these on a high
gloss photo paper to capture the photos as richly as possible.

I have these laminated in a thick, more durable laminate than inside
display materials would use.  By the end of the year the colors are faded
out, but they are still quite useful.  I've asked for UV treated laminate
but it is far too expensive.

There is also a small brochure titled 'Self Guided Tour' in the literature
box at the door to the CES office.  This explains the tour and has a map.