Re: Jasmine vines

In a message dated 02/09/2003 2:23:51 PM Eastern Standard Time,
jsinger@igc.org writes:

> carolina jasmine [gelsemium sempervirens] which is also hardy to about 13
> degrees. are there others?

This one is much hardier.  It does very well for me here in zone 5 - is even
becoming invasive.  We have occasional temperatures below zero.  Mine was
given me by a dear friend, now gone, who lived farther up the Hudson than we
are, so it might even be hardy to zone 4.  Auralie