From: owner-gardenchat@hort.net [mailto:owner-gardenchat@hort.net] On
Behalf Of Andrea H
Sent: Sunday, February 09, 2003 9:46 PM
To: gardenchat@hort.net
Subject: Re: [CHAT] Brr it's cold and now transplanting

I like to plant mixed containers to sell and none of the retail
around here seem to do much of that. My pots were pretty big sellers
year, soooo, this year, I bought the following:

Artemisia 'oriental limelight'
Supertunia Blue something or other, I don't have the label in front of
Superbena burgundy (VERY cool new color)
Verbena Takuna Salmon
Scavola 'Purple Fan'
Helichrysum (Licorice plant)

The burgundy verbena and licorice plant will go together, scavola and
artemesia, and the salmon verbena, artemesia, and petunias together.

I probably will try a couple of other combos and would like to have
purchased more for different 'themes" but I don't have the space or the
funds. Sigh.

I do love waling in the greenhouse and seeing all those flats though. It
makes me feel better since it's still wet and cold here.
Andrea H
Beaufort, SC
Zone 8b