Re: I've missed you all... Now no messages

Kathy, your message appeared, but if you didn't get a lot of messages over
the weekend, it may have been an AOL thing. There was a response to your
question from Tricia, which you can see at

When in doubt, you can check list status at www.hort.net/lists/gardenchat/