RE: I've missed you all...

Kathy,
We use aol at work. Found that when the mail box starts to fill up and
you do not put it in the file cabinet, you will loose some incoming
messages. The person sending them usually gets a message, but in this
case, it would be Chris's server. Doubt he reads all the bounced
messages :) Once you start bouncing, the servers puts you on a negative
cache, and doesn't even try for about 24 hours... not nice :).. but
understandable.

I have had my share of e-mail problems with other isp too.... so I had
to learn a bit about them or I would never see an e-mail again!

Donna
And for those wondering--- nope not a computer geek, just an old lady
who got feisty and demanded answers so she could receive and read her
e-mail! The geeks gotta learn that they can not always piss off the old
ladies:)LOL!