Re: hate to talk about gardening/zamia

Yeah, it has been kind of a bummer.  Since you've been gone we've had several
minor frosts but just enough to finally put down my bananas, cannas, etc.
Thought for a while there that we might get lucky this year.  On the other hand
because of some wind we've had spectacularly clear crisp skies with endless
visibilities and temps in the high 60's during the days.

Glad you made it back without getting sick this time.  Did you see Waimia Falls
or the pineapple fields?

DF