Re: I've missed you all...

Donna, thanks for the explanation you gave for my message problem. I admire
your "feisty" attitude and demand for answers. I need a little more of that
but am fighting Scandinavian genes. In this case it was a different problem
as there were no messages in my box...This morning 218 ..the majority from
gardenchat dated 7th-10th...but also included first photos of my new grandson
sent 3 days ago! But things are back to normal so I'll quit worrying.
Interesting how panicky I felt when I thot I'd lost you all. Kathz5