Re: hate to talk about gardening/zamia

Your hotel has my grandson's favorite restaurant in Honolulu.  Of course I
can't remember the name, but it was named after Hawaii's famous Olympic
athlete Duke (?).  We were there last summer and had a blast.  My grandson
was 13 at the time, and we walked all over Waikiki, traveled all over Oahu
and visited the Big Island, Hawaii.  You will have a wonderful time.  The
aquarium was fantastic -- and a nice walk from your hotel.  Is you trip a
birthday present?