RE: I've missed you all...NOW AOL and messages

Zem, it holds more than that, unless you have too many large files
attached. I have come back to work after just a long weekend to find
over a 1000.... you don't want to know my comment as I open it up. I
have learned to filter the garbage somewhat, but some still makes it
thru:(  Any suggestions?