Re: Hibs

> From: Barbara Tandy <sundrops@earthlink.net>
> The State Board of Equalization are the sales tax collection folks
-- but
> your suggestions re David's project are much funnier!  goodness
knows what
> they are trying to equalize --
----------
Ah, Barbara, had I read your post first, would not have repeated my
question to David....thanks, I would never have guessed that in a
thousand years.  What an odd name for a sales tax collection
group...wonder what benighted idiot thought that one up?  Government
agencies are too much!  Can't you just see the conference room full
of serious souls debating what to call the agency; can't you just
hear the discussion?  What a hoot!  You just know this excellent
title was achieved through the design by committee process:-)

Marge Talt, zone 7 Maryland
mtalt@hort.net
Editor:  Gardening in Shade