From: Donna  [mailto: justme@prairieinet.net]
To: gardenchat@hort.net
Date: Tue, 11 Feb 2003 18:53:27 -0600
Subject: RE: [CHAT] crummy weather here< palms

Hey, you used to live in this climate--- :) Wish I had you for a
neighbor to start all my plants and get to all the stuff that needs to
be done here. Hope Pat appreciates it :) And as one who has been on your
receiving end of seeds and stuff.. I do appreciate it!

And speaking of weather....  the wind is something else here this
afternoon. Claim it will be howling thru at 50mph by morning... can't be
far off it already. About knocked me over ....- So Ceres and Melody...
if you sent this wind- you can have it back.. it is drying out
everything!

Donna