From: owner-gardenchat@hort.net [mailto:owner-gardenchat@hort.net]On
Behalf Of Marge Talt
Sent: Tuesday, February 11, 2003 7:57 PM
To: gardenchat@hort.net
Subject: Re: [CHAT] Hibs

How totally fantastic, David.  CONGRATULATIONS!  You have traveled
far in a very short time and I know that the entire list is rootin'
for your continued success!  Wish I could get out to SF to see that
show...sigh...will be there in spirit as I know will the rest of us
who live too far away to be there in person.

What on earth is the State Board of Equalization?  I've never heard
of that one before?

Marge Talt, zone 7 Maryland
mtalt@hort.net
Editor:  Gardening in Shade
All Suite101.com garden topics :
http://www.suite101.com/topics.cfm/635

----------
> From: David Franzman <dfranzma@pacbell.net>
>
> Pretty good Andrea.  I'm waiting with butterflies the beginning of
the SF Flower
> and Garden Show.  It's in March.  If anybody wants to see my
company name in
> lights it's in the marketplace section at gardenshow.com.
Otherwise I've had
> to hire some help for the first but apparently not the last time.
I'm up to
> 5,000 sq ft of gh space now and the next task is getting the other
5,000 ft
> ready by summer.  It's been quite a chore but worth it.  Frankly
the worst part
> is filling out the State Board of Equalization paper work.  I don't
know
> anything about stuff like that.  By Thursday I'll start accepting
credit cards
> for the first time and I don't know anything about that stuff
either.

> I'm just a bull being pulled around by the ring in my nose.
>
> David Franzman
> A Touch of the Tropics  (My official title now)
GARDENCHAT