From: owner-gardenchat@hort.net [mailto:owner-gardenchat@hort.net]On
Behalf Of David Franzman
Sent: Wednesday, February 12, 2003 10:28 AM
To: gardenchat@hort.net
Subject: Re: [CHAT] Hibs

Hi Ceres

I do have a logo and a soon to emerge website.  My web mistress (sounds like
black widow doesn't it) and I have been wrestling over the site.  When it's
ready I'll show all you folks.  It will be a fairly simple sight.

Boy, would I love the help Ceres.  As Jim can tell you I've been fretting
over
logistics for this show.  The hours are 9-8 and it's an hour south of me.
I've
been trying to figure out how to do it.  I think I figured it out now so
we'll
let the chips fall where they may.

I do have something funny to relate regarding help at the show.  It was
suggested that I get a couple of young, pretty women to help sell the
plants.
The folks who told me this were not dirty old men but some older women who
have
done these shows.  So, what do I do?  My help with be, among others, my aunt
who
is 81 (a very young 81 looks and acts more like 65) and my father who is 75.
They volunteered and I wouldn't have turned them down for all the money in
the
world.

Nervous, but I hope it's going to be a lot of fun!

DF

Cersgarden@aol.com wrote:

> David, I like your name.  Do you have a logo?  Wish I was near, I would
come
> and help you out!
>     Congratulations!!  Ceres

[demime 0.99d.1 removed an attachment of type text/x-vcard which had a name
of dfranzma.vcf]