From: owner-gardenchat@hort.net [mailto:owner-gardenchat@hort.net]On
Behalf Of grdengrl@optonline.net
Sent: Thursday, February 13, 2003 6:27 AM
To: gardenchat@hort.net
Subject: Re: RE: [CHAT] hawaii

OH! If you can, please tell me how you brought the orchids in. Carry on?
in your luggage? bare root? did you need any special paperwork? Where
did you purchase the orchids from? Hope that you don't mind these
questions. See, I went through hell to find out information about
bringing orchids in to the mainland, but didn't get much information. I
called the Hawaiian Plant Quarantine Dept and again didn't get much, I
was told that plants must be inspected by them before leaving Hawaii!

Mariana
NYC Brooklyn, Zone 6b
http://photos.yahoo.com/gardengrl911