Re: Fwd: Price of Gas; Now Duct Tape

Here, here Marge!  Is this unbelievable or what?  I had to stop digging
my bomb shelter to add my two cents.  Not to get too heavily into
politics and at the risk of offending half the list but  I CAN'T BELIEVE
HIS POPULARITY KEEPS GOING UP!  He's reversing all of the environmental
protections since the 70's and his off again on again war talk is
destroying our retirement plans.  Frankly, if you ask me the bigger
threat is across the Pacific not the Arabian Sea...of course, nobody
asked me!

DF