Re: Fwd: Price of Gas; Now Duct Tape

That's all well and good for all of you who live in the boondocks
[personally--I envy you a little bit right now], but I'm a little bit
worried about the mornings when I'm running to court & go to hop on the
subway when one of these @@**&&!!@@**!! bastards detonates a breifcase
of vx, mustard or saran gas or a dirty bomb, or whatever is the weapon
of mass destruction of choice.

No, I haven't bought plastic or duct tape. I just don't have enough time
on my hands to try to construct a 'safe room', plus I don't think it
would work.