Re: Fwd: Price of Gas; Now Duct Tape

In a message dated 02/14/2003 9:56:13 AM Eastern Standard Time,
gardenqueen@gbronline.com writes:

> Even if some group slips past our numerous and costly assorted
> >government agencies in charge of security, their goal would be high
> >numbers and those are only found in major urban areas, so anybody in
> >a small town upwind of a major city has more chance of getting hit by
> >a car crossing the street than suffering from a terrorist attack.  In
> >fact, even those of us living in areas that present lovely targets
> >need to simply get on with life and worry about what we need to worry
> >about, which does not include going into panic mode about terrorist
> >attacks.  Remember the story about Chicken Little...

It seems to me that the extent to which we let these evil people cause us to
alter our lifestyles or live in fear and panic is the extent to which they
have already won their battle. I say this, living only about ten miles from
the controversial Indian Point nuclear power station.   Auralie