From: owner-gardenchat@hort.net [mailto:owner-gardenchat@hort.net]On
Behalf Of Pamela J. Evans
Sent: Friday, February 14, 2003 3:11 PM
To: gardenchat@hort.net
Subject: Re: [CHAT] Fwd Duct Tape/now TMI

Auralie - I went to school in Carlisle - 18 miles from Three Mile Island
during that little fiasco. So many people panicked and split - they had
to cancel classes. Those of us that stayed behind neither glow nor grew
two heads. Tempest in a teapot. I for one refuse to give into panic. It
solves nothing.