Re: Fwd: Price of Gas

Great idea Donna, but won't work here as our mailbox only gets
replaced when it's bashed beyond any use:-)  But, if one does replace
before total demise, that is a very good use for the old one...guess
one could actually go out and buy a mailbox for the purpose:-)

Marge Talt, zone 7 Maryland
mtalt@hort.net
Editor:  Gardening in Shade
All Suite101.com garden topics :