Re: Fwd: Price of Gas; Now Duct Tape

Very true, Eva.  Those of us who live in or near places that are
prime targets need to keep our heads up but go on with life.  No
other way.  My point was that the vast majority of this nation does
NOT live in or near one of these centers and, that being the case,
why get the whole nation in panic mode??  Either there is an ulterior
motive that is political in nature or whoever authorized this type of
announcement did not have their heads screwed on in the right
direction.  Whichever...not a positive action.

Marge Talt, zone 7 Maryland
Editor:  Gardening in Shade
All Suite101.com garden topics :