Re: Mailbox

We used to keep notebooks in a shed for our display gardens to use, but
seemed to be too much trouble for the MGs.  So last year we bought little
galvanized metal mailboxes about 9x5x4, big enough to hold a small
notebook, for each garden at a craft store.  Each garden tried to outdo the
others in decorating theirs. All have found them useful and decorative.  I
am a member of the Propagation Group - we grow plants specifically for
sale.  I got the "honor" of decorating it.  This was right around easter
time.  So I painted it and put some easter decals on it.  Cute little
bunnies.  On the side you were supposed to have the name of the garden, so
I used letter decals:  PROPAGATION...nobunny does it better!