From: owner-gardenchat@hort.net [mailto:owner-gardenchat@hort.net]On
Behalf Of Donna
Sent: Saturday, February 15, 2003 8:23 AM
To: gardenchat@hort.net
Subject: [CHAT] weather

On to another more pressing problem for me.... Who is sending this
weather here? I suppose David and Theresa started this! Anyone heard
from Melody and Ceres?

The front that started last night here is very treacherous, 1/2" of ice
under wet snow, wind blowing.... which the snow is still falling. While
out last night, there were cars in the ditches everywhere. Lucky I did
not join them. And for those who always get these ice storms, how do you
all stand driving in that!

So those to the east of me--- look out! Although it seems kinda
centralized, a small ruthless band. Just north of me, like 40 miles,
barely an inch and no ice :(  South of me is another story.....

Donna
Zone 5, IL