RE: weather

Be careful Ceres! Praying for a safe journey home for your family.

Sounds like our storm still has more coming too. Not planning on going
anywhere till tomorrow afternoon.... other than the shoveling circus we
have going here. The drifts were up to the roofs of the cars, so had to
shovel them out to move um. My work's plow truck has been out since 3am.
Told the guys to take a break and get some sleep. They have made three
trips here alone to keep the driveway open. I keep telling them to hit
me when it is over... I am not going anywhere!

But you are right- It is beautiful if you don't have to commute.