[ADMIN] Looking for input

Hi everybody,

   As some of you know, I'm trying to make hort.net into an online
   community with all kinds of neat features for gardeners.  Some
   of these features will be free (like mailing lists, etc.) and
   some features will be on a yearly subscription basis (like getting
   a hort.net email account).  I believe in providing standard
   services for free instead of crippling them for non-paying members.
   I would only charge for augmented services to help offset the cost
   of running hort.net.

   Anyhow, I'm curious what features people would like to see at
   hort.net.  I have a big long list, but I don't know which are most
   attractive to folks.

   To that end, I've created another mailing list (sorry) called

   Those of you using a newsreader can access it at the hort.admin
   newsgroup; the rest of you would need to send an email to

   with the body of your message containing the single line

      subscribe admin

   You'll get a confirmation message back that you'll need to reply to,
   and then you'll be on the list.

   I look forward to seeing you guys on the other list and swapping some
   great ideas around!