Re: weather

I'm south of you, Melody, and Ceres. We had rain, sleet, thunder and lightening all night, so crunchy ice balls all over the yard when we woke. About mid morning the snow started, and its been going strong ever since. They predict 3 - 6 inches, but I think it will be 3 or less, unless the snow goes into tomorrow morning. So glad I got my bird feeders filled. Spent most of the day moving furniture out of two rooms, as we are getting new flooring next week. Talk about disruption.
Cathy, west central IL, z5b