Re: war

Cathy, I agree with you.  While not a soldier I've studied military history
all my life and as far as officers go in general terms they are first in the
breech and last out.  It's not the officers who are the problem.  It's those
who give the orders...the politicians who will never face enemy fire and
whose children will not either.  The officers first job is the safety of
their soldiers.  The top brass didn't get there from being desk jockeys.
They seen the face of war.  Dr. Strangelove is not a general he's a
civilian.

DF